USE AND PURPOSE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
When you register for Integra HRIS 365, Cosmotech Philippines, Inc. may collect personal information such as a username and password, first and last name, contact number, e-mail address, home address, and employer. It may also collect additional information you provide about your company or employer. The company uses these information for the following purposes:
- To process the delivery of the products and services that you have availed from us
- To operate, maintain, and provide to you the features of the Service effectively.
- To communicate with you, such as to send you email messages, or in-app notifications to follow up with you and to offer information about our Service and your account.
- To send you Service-related emails or messages (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, change or updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Cosmotech Philippines, Inc. may use the data collected through cookies, log file, device identifiers, location data and clear gifs information to:
- remember information so that you will not have to re-enter these information during your visit or the next time you visit the site;
- provide custom, personalized content and information, including advertising;
- provide and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, usage, and demographic patterns on our website and our Service;
- diagnose or fix technology problems; and
- plan for and enhance our service.
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal data may be shared to other departments within Cosmotech Philippines, Inc. as necessary for them to process your purchase and payments, to conduct simulation and testing on any reported issues, and to communicate with you whether by email or by phone. Though, your personal information shall not in any way be shared to any third party outside Cosmotech.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Keeping your information safe: Cosmotech Philippines, Inc. safeguards and preserves the integrity and security of all information collected through the Service. Only authorized Cosmotech personnel shall access to these information, exchange of information within the company will be facilitated either through email or hardcopy. Information will be stored in a database server for 20 years, after which hardcopies shall be disposed through shredding while digital files shall be anonymized.
In the event that any information under Cosmotech Philippines, Inc. control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, it will investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations. Furthermore, Cosmotech Philippines Inc. binds its employees to observe the clients’ privacy and confidentiality rights.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Cosmotech Philippines Inc. service may integrate with or contains links to other third party sites and services. The company is not responsible for the practices employed by third party websites or services embedded in, linked to, linked from, or connected with the Service. Your interactions with any third-party website or service are subject to third party’s own rules and policies.
For any questions or clarifications, please email email@example.com